The Manager of Web Analytics will play a key role in building out the reporting and analysis infrastructure and contributing to the profitability and optimization of Beachbody’s rapidly expanding online business. Qualified candidates will enjoy digging into data to identify anomalies and trends that will drive key business initiatives and profitability. Must be a quick learner, detail oriented and strategically focused.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining ongoing web analysis reports by collecting and integrating data from various sources.
- Providing insightful analyses to support online business initiatives, the product management team, and other efforts to optimize online profitability.
- Creating and maintaining traffic forecast models for several online channels and businesses.
- Working with vendors and internal technology team to develop reporting strategies and ensure data is being collected properly and accurately.
- Ad-hoc analysis to support internal business groups.
About Your Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- Experience working with web metrics and/or web analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics and Core Metrics.
- Experience in the analysis of online marketing, sales and website behavior.
- Ability to access, manipulate, analyze, trend and interpret data.
- Knowledge of online metrics, online payment models and SEM/SEO.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Strong organizational, written communication and presentation skills.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 24 months ago
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...