This position is an internal and external facing role responsible for the management of workforce management staff and procedures in support of service level agreements in Operations. This position forecasts and reports on volume, demand and scheduling. Directs the design of automated metric score cards or dashboards, develops policies that impact the work force positively and enforces these policies. Analyzes real time and historical performance and identifies opportunities to improve performance. Works closely with Operations leaders, human resources to identify needs in training and recruiting.
Primary Job Duties:
- Responsible for the effective administration of the setup and utilization of WFM software and reporting. Manages WFM personnel. Ensures the accurate and timely collection, analysis and reporting of historical center and agent performance statistics.
- Ensures effective and continuous communication to and from Operations and other support departments in order to promote optimal customer experience and support service level agreements.
- Manages long-term forecast and staffing plan. Leads monthly staff plan / budget meetings. In collaboration with Human Resources, Recruiting and Training, ensures that new employee resources are hired and trained according to performance standards. Oversees communication to new hires on schedule process.
- Manages short-term workload forecasting and scheduling philosophy of schedule assignments.
- Oversees intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements.
- Promotes an environment of continuous performance improvement. Recommends and implements operational improvements in support of service level agreements.
- Directs the design of automated metric score cards or dashboards, develops policies that impact the work force positively and enforces these policies.
Bachelors Degree (Business Admin.)
- Ability to manage projects to a successful outcome.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization (technical and non-technical) and with outside contractors and vendors.
- Ability to be responsive to the needs and requirements of the customers, and to provide effective ongoing servicing and support.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Demonstrated coaching and staff development skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with intermediate proficiency, to include the ability to use email, create presentations, set up spreadsheets, create formulas and manage databases.
Requires eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience in a workforce management role.
Prior supervisory experience
- Must be able to work in an office environment
- Heat, light, air, space and working environment typically found in an office environment
- Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods of time and for the majority of required tasks
- Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively utilize various office equipment (phone, computer, fax machine, printer, copier, filing cabinet, etc)
- Physical Effort: Minimum; typical of most office work. Mostly sedentary work.
HealthNow New York Inc. - 8 months ago
HealthNow New York Inc. is one of New York’s leading health care companies that provide access to quality health care and innovative...