Responsible for managing the Wealth Management Account Managers. Accountable for the performance management process, staffing and disciplinary actions. Allocates client accounts according to the client¿s need. Serves as a resource to ensure client issues are promptly resolved. |
Knowledge of wealth management business, usually acquired through work experience. Ability to negotiate and delegate. Ability to communicate technical information to the team. Organizational skills to develop periodic goals and management skill to motivate team members towards these goals.
1. Manages the Wealth Management Account Managers, including the performance management process and identifies training and development needs.
2. Determines staffing needs and conducts disciplinary actions, handles salary administration, and ensures resources are available to accomplish priorities.
3. Develops periodic goals, organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities, and ensures timely and accurate completion of work.
4. Participates in division management meetings and decision-making processes to understand business plans and expectations of the group.
5. Works with client servicing manager to understand client expectations and the specific levels of support needed.
6. Works with managers to establish standards of performance that are required to meet business objectives and client expectations. Evaluates actual performance against expectations to identify areas for continuous improvement.
7. Provides on-the-job guidance to the group, and ensures that all necessary resources are provided to accomplish priorities
5-7 years experience in client servicing capacity.
Northern Trust Corp. - 18 months ago
Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary...