Reference Code: 12028446
Location: New York, NY, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
In support of the Brand Strategy - in particular ensuring that all activities are viewed through the lens of the Brand, build an enterprise understanding of what it takes to build, support, contribute to the goal of building the leading bank brand, a peer of the world's greatest brands. To achieve this it is critical that there is a broad enterprise wide understanding of what a brand is, the requirements to build a premier, aspirational brand, one with consistency on local basis, but with coherence and continuity globally.
Develop the Citi way of building a Brand: a series of capability programmes that will address the Brand building needs of differing audiences through the enterprise:
Firstly, the broad marketing and communications communities - the "brand communications professionals": Develop capability programmes that will enable the delivery of outstanding global, product and local communications, consistent with building one brand.
Secondly, enhance brand understanding of all relevant functions, guiding them to understand how they will build the Brand through their daily activities: EG customer service; product development.
Thirdly, country and region leadership: develop the skills necessary to be able to oversee all activities that have impact on the brand.
Leverage learning from other industries and apply best practices to improve brand building skills, including media usage.
Collaborate closely with Brand and Sponsorship teams to develop skill sets and capability programmes.
Individual will be responsible for the following activities that impact and strengthen external delivery of the brand:
Qualifications Ideal candidate will have worked and demonstrated results in a Brand oriented organisation(s):
- Heighten employee awareness and understanding of brand strategy; educate employees on their role in supporting the brand and insure compliance with brand policy/directive/guidelines
- Partner with Citi Learning teams to enhance brand strategy based curricula for both general and SME (branding/marketing/communications) audiences
- Drive adoption of brand modules in orientation and on-boarding process, and other programs as appropriate within businesses and geographies
- Develop process/system to actively communicate brand strategy to employees through digital media and within office/work environments
- Has a record of creating and delivering programmes that impact the growth of a Brand and business.
- Understands the various activities that need to reflect the Brand across an enterprise, and how those functions and their activities need to be impacted.
- Has the proven capability to work collaboratively in a matrixed organization: across functions, businesses and geographies/cultures to impact change
Citi - 2 years ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...