Responsible for leading brand strategy and integrated marketing across Lamb Weston. Manages brand strategy development and creative execution for designated brands. Leads the annual planning process for integrated marketing, including internal and external communication, media, interactive programs, operator/consumer promotions, trade shows and events. Analyzes results from prior years and develops lessons learned. Understands individual Business Unit (BU) marketing needs and translates objectives into integrated strategies and tactics. Identifies and develops strategic alliances with CAG marketing partners, including Global Marketing in Naperville and various agencies. Ensures cross-BU marketing programs, synergies and communications are realized. Owns overall Lamb Weston brand equity and media/agency relationships. |
• Strategically focused to play a key role in leveraging integrated brand marketing and communication opportunities for Lamb Weston that will deliver measureable results to drive the growth and development of the business.
• Works closely with BU leaders to develop an integrated marketing strategy to increase sales, improving customer satisfaction and promoting the Lamb Weston brand.
• Responsible for brand development, including strategy, creative execution and internal engagement.
• Develops internal communications strategy for Lamb Weston and provides input to the communication plans and strategies for individual business units.
• Plays a key strategic and tactical role in the formulation of overall advertising strategy and implementation, including development of value-added programs.
• Leads development of digital strategy, including website, on-line advertising/promotions, social media and digital asset management systems.
• Provides event and trade show management and ensures consistent brand messaging and imagery.
• Interacts with company’s senior leaders and outside agencies to assist in planning and execution of annual national meeting.
• Manages relationships with external agencies and vendors; coordinates information exchange between internal and external teams.
• Maintains competitive surveillance and provides regular updates to BUs.
• Works closely with Global Marketing in Naperville to ensure best practices, incorporate key learnings, drive efficiencies, and adherence to CAG marketing policies.
• Seven to ten years industry experience
• Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field preferred
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Effective communication skills - both written and verbal
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong business management skills, including financial management skills and a strategic mindset
• Ability to be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Advanced PC skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Valid US driver’s license and ability to meet ConAgra Foods driving standards
ConAgra Foods - 17 months ago
ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and frozen...