manage team sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively
to small-to-medium business customers.
business Account Executives through optimum selection, training and
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified small-to-medium
development, appraisal, and motivation techniques.
meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives to
achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
sales and performance activities relative to business goals and
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual and group
objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly
revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and
analyzing of data.
Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups to ensure
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure.
effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral
communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and organizational
performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved
the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their small to
medium business success by assuring compliance with organizational
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast - 16 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online expe...