The Sr. Manager, Client Services is a core member and key contributor in GSI's Client Services Group and Fulfillment. The Operational Client Services group owns the distribution relationships with GSI clients across all industry verticals (i.e. Apparel, Home, Consumer Electronics, Sporting Goods and Media) verticals. This group has shared P&L responsibility for Customer Care for each client and manages the businesses on both a strategic and a day-to-day basis. The members of this team work, internally across the customer care organization to help drive our clients businesses, improvement initiatives and issue resolution.
The Sr. Manager of Client Services manages key elements with select clients. This individual works closely with the SVP, Client Services to take ownership for specific projects and critical elements of managing the clients call center business. For customer care only clients, this role will have overall relationship responsibility for those clients.
The CS Manager, Client Services adds value to GSI and its partners by:
- Managing client relationship --Become an extension of the client's business team. Build strong rapport with clients including managing relationship, SLA execution, contract adherence, expectation setting, and status communications. Drive client satisfaction and address issues causing dissatisfaction.
- Managing client business --Execute, document, and improve operational execution and processes.
- Operations --Liaison with customer care operations to create a unified customer experience. Make key operations groups an extension of the client services team including weekly or bi-weekly client communications specific to operational execution and key business initiatives related to customer care.
-Financial ' Manage top line revenue, performance and growth objectives along with client CC P&L. Actively participate in revenue forecasting and P&L management processes.
- Project Management --Successfully oversees new initiatives and/or improvement projects. The Customer Care Manager will work with the operations teams to manage projects to closure and ensure appropriate communication to internal/external audiences throughout the life of a project.
- Business analysis --Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis of business opportunities. Develop recommendations and solutions resulting from analysis.
- Work with internal cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve business issues. Communicate issues cross-functionally to customer care and/or technology teams as appropriate.
-Grow client's business --Contribute to overall team success of achieving/exceeding revenue and margin targets for client. Pursue incremental service / business expansion opportunities as appropriate.
-Managing key service initiatives for client including but not limited to increased efficiencies, more expedient processes and overall better client and/or consumer experience.
- Support new business development and new client onboardings as appropriate.
- Actively participate in client retention and contract renewal processes. Will have direct accountability for contract renewal for CS-only owned accounts. Will also have responsibility to grow and extend GSI's overall service offering and penetration with these clients.
-Management of overall customer care execution including but not limited to ' cycle count results, quality metrics, problematic vendors, reporting needs, key initiatives driven by client or GSI, and day to day operations.
- Communication ' serve as initial point of escalation for client as well as internal advocate for client within GSI. Assure open communication forums are scheduled with Operations CustomerTeam on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. Provide input to monthly client scorecards and quarterly business reviews as appropriate.
- Keep informed of current industry best practices and GSI operations initiatives.
- Manage Customer Care Client Services Team that may comprise of Manager(s) and Analyst(s) at various levels
-Retain high performing team members
-Complies with performance review and performance management process
-Strengthens team and talent by identifying professional development goals as appropriate
- 5-7 year's professional experience in a Customer Care services or similar outsourced managed services business.
- E-commerce and retail experience preferred. Experience in any of the following verticals: apparel, media, home goods, sporting goods, consumer products and/or consumer electronics is desired.
- Proven client relationship management experience with preference given to multiple client environments
- Superior communication skills, written and oral with very Strong presentation skills.
- Proven Leadership skills and abilities with effective ability to lead in a matrix environment and influence senior executives at clients and within GSI.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills. Candidates must be capable of conducting proactive measures in seeking solutions to client and/or business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed client expectations and incorporate urgency and strong service ethic into all aspects of the job.
- P&L experience and experience managing service contract adherence.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
eBay - 19 months ago