A Manager, Client Services is responsible for managing several teams of Project Managers managed by Team Leads. The position requires a polished, detail-oriented individual who is able to manage multiple teams in a rapid-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail. There is also a critical focus on building new client relationships, maintaining or growing existing client relationships, and improving department tools and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for all projects managed by direct and indirect reports
Help manage client relationships for your team’s business portfolio
Consistently meet or exceed client expectations for delivering market research data and services
Use advanced capabilities to complete custom/complex projects without a clear, published solution
Actively monitor and update management with key performance indicator data
Provide world-class Market Research training for team members in a rapidly changing environment
Support senior management in developing and implementing new initiatives
Responsible for staff administration including reviews and salaries
Monitor and proactively communicate with internal and external clients regarding team milestones, hurdles, etc.
Effectively work/communicate within a team-based environment
Other duties may be assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree (US) or equivalent is required.
A minimum of 7 years of client/project management experience is required with experience in the Market Research industry. Experience leading and managing teams is required.
Skills & Knowledge Required
Must be an advanced user of a PC and maintain advanced knowledge of computer networks and the Internet. Familiarity with web-based applications preferred.
- Proven leadership and management ability in a customer-focused environment.
- Strong Market Research industry experience in a field operations role
- Knowledge of how panels generally operate and are used in the provision of sample for online market research
- Strong verbal and written communication for both internal and external communication skills required.
- Must be highly proficient with a personal computer, the Internet, and MS Office with advanced knowledge of Excel and Access.
- Critical thinking to solve complex problems without a clear answer is extremely important.
- Experience with the MS Office Suite, especially in depth experience with Excel and Access is required.
- Experience with data management and relational database design strongly preferred.
- Experience with data analysis packages such as Quantum and SPSS preferred.
At Research Now, we have built our reputation on building relationships. Long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. It is a philosophy...