Responsible for the development of the completions
procedures, commissioning work packs, assignment of
check sheets, validation compliance and assist with
system and testing boundaries mark-ups. Provide
technical support for Fabrication Yard and Installation
Site execution personnel.
subcontractors and client for the preparation and
- Actively interface with engineering, other entities,
subsequent implementation of the Pre-Commissioning
and Commissioning procedures/packages/software for
packages and relevant documentation for the project
- Ensuring the completion of all dossiers, test
pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
and commissioning activities.
- Liaising with the Client on all pre-commissioning
first fills for pre-commissioning/commissioning in
- Ensuring the procurement of all consumables and
conjunction with procurement/materials coordinator.
equipment/packages in conjunction with the
- Ensuring the inspection on receipt of all
respective discipline engineers, inspection teams
and procurement/materials coordinator.
plans for use during storage/pre-tow and
- Developing the necessary equipment preservation
implementation of same.
Discipline Completions Engineers/Technicians,
- Direct reports of the Commissioning Manager will be
document/database clerks and Preservation Task Force
supervisory experience can substitute for degree.
- BS Me or BS E preferred. 12-15 years of relevant
references): 10-15 yrs.
- Hook-Up and Commissioning execution (with
responsibilities in fabrication and HUC environments
- Lead Commissioning Engineer duties and
(with references): 10-yrs.
- GOM / Caribbean Installation support (with
- Ability to work in a team enirvornment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
McDermott - 14 months ago