To help develop, establish and maintain corporate branding strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the corporate branding activities of GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
· Support the development and implementation of corporate branding activities
· Manage the productivity of the corporate branding projects
· Monitor, review and report on all corporate branding activities and results
· Deliver corporate branding activities within agreed budget
· Manage corporate branding contacts
· Business or marketing-related degree. MBA preferred
· Experience developing and maintaining marketing strategies
· Technical marketing skills
· Proven project management experience
· Very strong written communication skills
· Willing to travel 25%
· Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Organization and planning
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Formal presentation skills
· Stress tolerance
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard