The Manager, Corporate Development & Finance is a critical member of the Corporate Development & Finance group and will be expected to play a key role in the analysis and review of initiatives and opportunities to expand and improve our business portfolio. This position will be responsible for assessing commercial and strategic partnerships in order to expand the core business or to enter new markets as well as providing Finance expertise to the process of evaluating and executing on merger and acquisition and commercial opportunities. This position will also be expected to liaison with key areas within CME Group (Products & Services, Research, Technology and Clearing), within CME Group Finance/Legal (Tax, Treasury, Forecasting, Legal) and with CME Group senior management. Additionally, this position will work extensively with external advisors (investment banking, tax, accounting, legal).
- B.A. or B.S. in business, finance, economics or some other relevant field required, although substantial relevant experience may substitute if undergraduate degree is in unrelated field. M.B.A / equivalent degree or working toward MBA preferred
- 5+ years of financial services industry experience (exchange, brokerage, trading firm, investment banking, private equity experience)
- Experience supporting commercial transaction including joint ventures, strategic alliances, portfolio acquisitions, and/or licensing deals.
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to effectively work/collaborate cross-functionally in a complex organization
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is where the world comes to manage risk. CME...