Manager, Corporate Training
My client is a global medical device manufacturer of diagnostics with a commitment to aggressive corporate growth with anticipation to double their revenue in the next five years. They are looking for a Manager, Corporate and QS Training This individual will report to the Senior Director of Learning and Development and will be managing a team responsible for corporate training across all business units.
As the Corporate and Quality System Training Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, overseeing and supervising the development of training programs and materials for Corporate employees, globally.
Additional responsibilities of the Corporate and Quality System Training Manager include:
• Leading the growth and development of the learning department while aligning projects and goals with the company Learning and Development Policy
• Managing Corporate Learning and Development employees, projects and initiatives
• Maintaining Learning Management System (LMS) and records
• Applying Instructional Design and Adult Learning principles utilizing ADDIE and Performance Based Training methods for all online and classroom-based learning projects
• Aligning Learning and Development's programs with overall business goals to develop strategies and guidelines
• Providing innovative solutions in the creation of learning programs according to Corporate and regulatory guidelines
• Maintaining and overseeing the Learning Management System administration and reporting
• Maintaining files and documents to ensure Regulatory compliance in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
To qualify for the Corporate and Quality System Training Manager, you must have prior experience applying instructional design and adult learning theory within an FDA regulated industry.
Additional requirements of the Corporate and Quality System Training Manager include:
• Bachelor’s degree; in Life Science OR Education; Master’s degree a plus
• 7- 10 years’ experience in an FDA regulated industry (i.e. Medical Device, Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical)
• 4 years’ experience with Quality System training
• Knowledge of FDA regulations, ISO Standards and MDD laws/regulations
• Experience applying instructional design and adult learning theory
• Experience with online training delivery and working with a learning management systems (LMS)
Salary plus binus and relocation offered. Send your resume to Kim@FPCCareers.com
FPCNational - 10 months ago