The Manager CSG Consumer Marketing is a key role in the strategic growth of the EMA-NA aftermarket business. Ideal candidate will be a marketing professional with experience in direct to consumer marketing via digital, direct mail, e-commerce, affinity programs, and telemarketing. Someone who is results oriented, metrics driven, possesses a high sense of urgency and has a proven track record of success. The candidate will understand database modeling, growing customer lists, new customer acquisition strategies, and brand positioning.
Key operational responsibilities
1. Drive and evolve plans to optimize customer lifecycle by driving activation, engagement, monetization, retention and evangelization of consumer base.
2. Works with brand teams and e-commerce merchandising teams to grow revenue through direct channels (including e-commerce, mobile, mail, and call center) while enhancing the consumer experience across channels and exploring new channels like mobile marketing and social media.
3. Work closely and collaboratively with customer service to address key customer challenges and opportunities with an eye towards profit maximization
4. Manage CRM efforts by working closely with Product Marketing, IT, Legal and Customer Services to deliver on stakeholder's business needs
5. Own the product registration process in conjunction with the appliance product lines to maximize product registrations.
6. Identify consumer insights through data mining, primary and secondary research
7. Assures utilization of other organization and external resources (e.g. research, marketing, partner agencies, etc.) to support marketing efforts and campaign execution.
8. Recommend changes in direct business strategies to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
9. Identify, develop, and implement promotional opportunities that creatively and cost effectively generate new direct business.
10. Provides leadership and supervision to direct staff.
11. Lead all aspects of aftermarket marketing and product development.
12. Develop support calendar for trade shows and customer presentations.
13. Conduct market shops, maintain competitive intelligence, and lead consumer insight as needed to support the business.
14. Manage the product assortment and generation plans of competitive aftermarket products such as Smart Choice accessories and ecosential by Smart Choice cleaning products.
15. Identify and bring new aftermarket products and services to market in collaboration with the Product Lines, Purchasing, and other internal interests as needed.
16. Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Senior Director, CSG Revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive management experience in Marketing, with at least 4 years experience in direct marketing and ecommerce web marketing tools and techniques.
- E-commerce, Direct mail, email and catalog, phone, fulfillment, mobile and database marketing experience required.
- Strong management skills. Ability to motivate and lead direct reports and teams.
- Must be able to work closely with executive management.
- Must have experience with a company that has multiple lines of business and product categories; ability to manage the redesign of a website; develop stronger SEO techniques; implement email campaigns and drive a greater volume of traffic to the website; monitor web site visitor patterns and adjusts strategies as appropriate.
- Strong understanding of product marketing, marketing communications, product development, and retail merchandising
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Systems utilized: Lotus Notes, SAP CRM, FOCUS, and COGNOS
- Previously demonstrated creative problem-solving capabilities a plus.
- Detail-oriented with attention to accuracy and time management
- Able to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills required.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
- Demonstrate follow-up skills, and be ready to take ownership of assigned duties
- Capable of working within a team environment
Electrolux is a global market leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 40 million products to customers in 150 countries every year with brands such as Electrolux, AEG-Electrolux, Eureka, Frigidaire and Zanussi.
Electrolux is a leading provider in the North American appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances North America is our second-largest business sector. With 14,000 people across North America, we have a solid understanding of American
consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the well-lived homes they desire.
Electrolux - 12 months ago
No one knows if Fred Wardell exclaimed "Eureka!" when he came up with the idea for a vacuum company, but that's what he named...