Manages all customer care functions for assigned customer base. Responsible for insuring that all customer requirements are handled and processed accurately and timely. Manages all customer service functions to insure assigned customers are provided a world class, compelling customer care experience.
· Plan, assign, and review the work of employees providing customer care support
· Administer assigned Automatic Call Distributor queues and insure personnel alignment to meet service levels.
· Manage the training, orientation, and continuing development of subordinate employees.
· Coach, counsel and mentor assigned personnel on work-related problems or questions.
· Responsible for workforce management of assigned employees.
· Develop and implement new and revised policies and procedures.
· Determine and assemble data, composes special reports, periodic correspondence or work related records to support sales or customer requests and/or requirements.
· Answer inquiries for subordinates and customers concerning escalated issues.
· Develop and implement Continuous Improvement Program.
· Develop and implement a Customer Satisfaction Program.
· Analyze workload trends and staff appropriately to meet customer’s expectations.
· Analyze call queue Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and initiate required corrective actions.
· Analyze Sale Order Life Cycle KPI’s and initiate process improvement projects as required.
· Negotiate and administer Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contracts for assigned customer base.
· Develop and implement an employee Continuous Education Program.
· Analyze bill-back and return KPI’s and initiate corrective actions as determined. Initiate and coordinate system enhancement projects.
· Lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams and team projects.
· Use extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Develop annual budget and manage expenses for assigned team.
Safariland is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
For more than 25 years, Safariland Armorwear has consistently produced the most technologically advanced bullet-resistant products for law...