Job Title: |
Manager Demand Strategy
Area of Interest:
Marketing and Strategy
Carnival Cruise Lines (“CCL”) is a branded division within Carnival Corporation, a publicly traded company founded in 1972 and headquartered in Miami. Carnival Corporation has over 90,000 employees worldwide operating 100 ships and produces over $15 billion in revenues. At any given time, there are over 270,000 people cruising with Carnival. Carnival Corporation owns a number of different cruise lines and has become the largest corporation in the cruise industry. Carnival’s portfolio of 10 leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in southern Europe; Iberocruceros in Spain, and P&O Cruises in Australia.
The Manager, Demand Strategy will be a core member of a team responsible for finding demand growth opportunities for Carnival Cruise Lines.
The Manager, Demand Strategy will be a core member of a team responsible for finding demand growth opportunities for Carnival Cruise Lines. Central to this function is the identification and strategy development of demand opportunities for Carnival. Projects/responsibilities involve:
The Demand Strategy Manager will collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Revenue Management, and Fleet Deployment creatively utilizing internal and external data sources to drive business decisions. This role will also be responsible for managing a small group of analysts.
- Customer segmentation, regional prioritization.
- Prioritization of marketing investments based on regions and customer segments.
- Demand growth strategy development, implementation and evaluations (pre and post).
- Marketing effectiveness.
- International growth opportunities.
- Sourcing and distribution models.
- New deployment opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics; MBA preferred. Minimum of four years professional experience. The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent analytical, interpersonal and strategic planning skills as well as the ability to work across all levels of the organization, be able to present findings and insights to management in concise written and verbal presentations. International experience, cruise industry experience, experience in a top management consulting are preferred but not required. Be able to present findings and insights to management in concise written and verbal presentations.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, independent thinker.
- Quick learner, curious and inquisitive.
- Self-motivated, relentless in finding better solutions, desire to drive change.
- Strong team player, cooperative, collaborative.
- Clear, concise written and oral communication.
- Organized, can set priorities.
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary Profit Sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment .
- Tuition Reimbursement is provided for company related professional career development.
- An on-site Space Coast Credit Union satellite office, cafeteria and free parking.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited child development center.
- An on-site Health & Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities.
- Two complimentary “Fun Ship” cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®", with 23 ships operating three to 17 day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican...