Provide coordination among the JDEdwards support team to efficiently support the system’s end users. Coaching the JDEdwards support team to better support our business users with software related issues. Areas of support include General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Purchasing. Responsible for support and maintenance of related interfaces to and from JDEdwards. Ensure compliance with the established systems change control procedures including the proper. documentation for all projects and change requests. Work with the business functions to establish and define opportunities to leverage the system to greater advantage for the company. Oversee the successful completion of projects, operational tasks, system configuration and setup and security administration for JDEdwards. Manage system configuration changes or enhancements, giving primary consideration to the feasibility, maintainability, internal customer needs and overall cost/benefit and quality requirements. Ensure full compliance with department procedures, methodologies, and service level agreements. Ensure that all application support issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Continually review and evaluate incoming service desk incident trends, implement improvements and/or coordinate with other teams to make software updates, training updates or business process changes. Coordinate the transition of custom functionality from development to support
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical discipline.
- Experience with JDEdwards software required.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Highly organized individual with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Flexibility to work additional hours when necessary.
- Accounting background a plus.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlas Air, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard