Available Openings: 1
Job Title: Manager Econometrician
Job ID: 85191
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Business Unit: Information Management
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Manages large datasets, providing information-based decision logic and predictive modeling solutions, and translating modeling and analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge. This position works closely with other departments to provide analytical support and thought leadership.
- Designs, develops, implements, and documents information-based decision logic and predictive modeling solutions that feed decision logic.
- Develops, documents, and communicates business-driven analytic solutions and capabilities, translating modeling and analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge.
- Provides input, support, and experimental design expertise to insure the statistical significance of marketing test programs and tracking of process improvements.
- Manages dataset creation including data extraction, derived and dependent variable creation, and data quality control processes for analytics and model development and validation.
- Works closely with fellow managers, technical staff, and business partners to provide analytical support and thought leadership with the goal of developing and implementing information-driven marketing processes and decisions. Ensures analytic solutions are appropriate to existing business processes.
- Monitors marketing list generation processes, including list criteria specification, data sourcing, segmentation, analytics, selection, delivery, and back-end data capture of campaign results.
- Strong knowledge of econometric theory and practice (2+ years).
- Statistical programming software experience.
- Practical experience in econometric modeling software (2+ years) preferably with very large data sets for implementation in production systems.
- Proven ability to present complex, technical material in ways that facilitates decision-making and drive outcomes.
- Proven ability to apply both strategic and analytic techniques to provide business solutions and recommendations.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...