- Demonstrate a passion for Employee Engagement.
- Influence the desired great place to work culture.
- Act as a collaborative business partner and consultative partner to both HR leaders and business partners.
- Key drivers that directly impact the work climate.
employee relations issues.
- Provides guidance support and training to managers and employees on
complaints. Identifies, recommends, and oversees implementation of
- Conducts prompt, thorough investigations in response to employee
appropriate actions to accomplish resolution of employee concerns.
planning, and employee development initiatives.
- Provides support to management on organization structure, succession
actions to accomplish resolutions of employee concerns.
- Identifies, recommends, and oversees implementation of appropriate
interviews to obtain employee feedback. Identifies employee concerns and
- Conducts employee focus group sessions, employees surveys, and
monitors overall employee satisfaction. Partners with leadership and
employees to develop and implement action plans.
increase retention of skilled talent.
- Identifies and addresses turnover trends and develops initiatives to
- Maintains appropriate records of investigations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Arts & Humanities
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Must have the ability to analyze data in order to survey data.
- Creates a positive experience for every employee, every day by fostering Comcast's culture and aligning to CredoSpeak and Touchstones.
- Performs employee relations activities to promote increased communication, conflict resolution, and employee recognition programs.
- Experienced at administering progressive discipline/corrective action and advising leaders on a coaching and performance management.
- Counsels employees, supervisors and managers to resolve work-related conflicts through advice and recommendations.
- Assists in the development and administration of employee engagement and compliance programs.
- Analyzes employee CredoSpeak and Pulse Survey data, and works in partnership with Director to communicate results and collaborate with leaders to develop strategies and action plans to continually improve the work environment.
- Using the HRIS system and other information resources generates a variety of department reports in order to compile related statistics and to provide useful information to the organization.
- Foster continuous improvement efforts; offer ideas and feedback to generate new and innovative ideas to enhance employee engagement.
- Demonstrated understanding of employee engagement concepts and research.
- Experience conducting high volume of investigations; earned reputation for fair and consistent resolution
- Experience administering employee surveys.
- Labor relations experience helpful.
- PHR Certification desired.
- A demonstrated team-orientation with all levels of employees.
- Superior interpersonal, diplomacy, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly build trusting relationships, gain credibility, and partner with leaders and peers.
- Ability to effectively cope with change and manage stressful situations.
- Proven planning, priority setting, time management, and decision making skills.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Strong technical/computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Enthusiasm for business and a passion for driving results.
- Demonstrated organization, strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Can manage skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external stakeholders; can settle differences.
Comcast - 20 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...