- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements (including footnotes) under IFRS and USGAAP. This requires excellent management skills to be able to coordinate with domestic and international teams for obtaining and consolidating the data, reviewing it for completeness and accuracy and using it for preparation of the financial statements.
· Assist in preparation and submission of a quarterly and annual reporting pack (under IFRS) to the parent.
· Assist in ensuring compliance with IFRS and USGAAP and providing accounting advice and support to reporting offices in various countries and to the regional teams
· Support quarterly reviews and annual audit including preparation of PBC’s and any other schedules as may be required
· Write accounting policy memorandums and assist in Implementation
· Assist in reviewing accounting for specific contracts and transactions to ensure compliance with USGAAP and IFRS together with appropriate documentation and communication
· Remain current on emerging accounting issues and educating Reporting and Regional Offices on applicable developments
· Assist with other special projects as required
· 6 or more years of experience in finance and accounting with a strong preference for a technical accounting and financial reporting role
· B.A. / B.S. degree is required; CPA and/or Public Accounting experience is preferred
· In-depth knowledge of US GAAP, (IFRS knowledge is a plus)
· Proficient in the use of MS Office: Strong Excel skills desired
· Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion is a plus
· Knowledge and experience within the Semiconductor Industry preferred
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -