Auto req ID 15196BR
Manager Financial Reporting
CBS Business Unit
Corporate Finance Controller
New York - New York
CBS Corporation is seeking an experienced accounting professional for a Manager role in the Financial Reporting department.
- Monthly consolidations of Balance Sheets for management reporting and external SEC requirements.
- Prepare quarterly rollforwards & analyses of specific balance sheet accounts.
- Calculate monthly P&L eliminations.
- Complete SEC footnote requirements for the Form 10Q & 10K filings.
- Assist in the issuance of pension plan financials.
- Assist with the compilation of the quarterly reporting supporting book.
- Perform Actual vs. Budget/Estimate analyses.
- Assist with SOX testing of controls.
- Interact with divisional contacts regarding questions on submitted results.
- Special/ad-hoc projects as needed.
Minimum Education Level
- 4-5 years of SEC financial reporting experience plus 2 years of public accounting experience OR 6-8 years of straight public accounting experience
- BS/MS in Accounting and CPA license
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and how to apply them
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills