You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40 000 employees help us to fulfil our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
Manager of Government Accounting
SKF Aeroengine North America - Falconer, NY is the leading manufacturer of Aeroengine bearings in the world.
Aerospace is a demanding environment that services the OEM, aftermarket and US Government markets. The position will report to the Falconer Manufacturing Unit Controller.
SKF USA Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefit package, as well as a unique career opportunity in a global organization. Our competitive compensation package includes: 401K w/Company match, Profit Sharing, Tuition Program and Comprehensive Health Plans.
- Administer Government Cost Accounting System in compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) , and in accordance with disclosed accounting practices
- Develop Government contracting cost estimating rates
- Maintain Disclosure Statement (DS-1) for Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCCA) reporting
- Work with Sales and Customer Service depts to analyze Government solicitations and determine proper course of action
- Prepare Certified Contract Pricing proposals in accordance with FAR and CAS
- Manage and support proposal and rate audits
- Manage and support Defense Contract Audit Agency, and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) requirements
- Work with manufacturing and sales unit personnel on proper transactional reporting for flow into financial systems
- Support various Aerospace Sales Unit and Manufacturing Unit activities, including Product Development and Test project accounting, and Customer contract termination settlement process.
- 4 year degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Candidates with equivalent education and experience will be considered
- Knowledge and Understanding in doing business with the US Government.
- Ten years work experience in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, preferably in Manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), team and networking skills
- Self motivated
- Working knowledge of the following systems and software a plus: Excel, Masterpiece, XA, Cognos, Basware, CPM, MDW,PDW
For more information, please visit us @ www.skf.com
CareerBuilder - 30+ days ago