Dept: Client Services
Reports to: Director, Client Services & Relations
The objective of this position is to serve as primary contact to designated clients for service related activities and new program implementations. Responsibilities include:
· Handles service activities to support existing client relationships and implement new programs.
· Acts as primary contact and client advocate on behalf of ASH with assigned clients.
· Leads the implementation process for low to medium complex programs.
· Accepts and/or returns phone calls from clients within the same business day received, Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. PST
· Provides routine status reports and implementation work plans as applicable to internal and external clients.
· Keeps department executives abreast of issues related to assigned clients on a routine basis.
· Communicates with department executives and members of the Executive Management Team on high level issues to ensure appropriate response and resolution.
· Seeks support from and provides account updates at Key Process Team (KPT) meetings as appropriate.
· Maintains timely and accurate documentation of client interactions, activities, and issue resolution; ensures meeting minutes and action items are prepared and documented within two days of a client meeting. Tracks and documents client issues in the CRM.
· Utilizes and directs support staff with facilitation of administrative activities and servicing issues.
· Establishes and maintains positive and professional relationships with internal and external clients and customers.
· Interfaces with ASH staff to resolve issues, answer questions and triage responses.
· Proactively engages internal customers and subject matter experts to effectively manage internal and external customer expectations.
· Routinely engages client contacts to provide proactive service and actively assess client status, concerns and expectations.
· Coordinates Performance Standard Meetings and/or Joint Operational Committee Meetings with clients and provides client support for operational trainings.
· Handles necessary administrative duties to properly support or implement health plan accounts.
· Acts as a back-up for other Client Service Managers.
· Keep abreast of ASH policies and procedures.
· Seeks support and training from designated Client Service Manager II, Senior Client Services Manager, and/or Director, Client Services to aide in gaining the experience and skills required to advance to an Client Service Manager II.
· Provides departmental support as needed for maintaining key documents and files as well as participates in client and prospective client entertainment and assists with other functions and projects as requested.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
· Minimum two years experience in an equivalent client, account or project management position; and general experience providing high level and complex customer support.
· Experience servicing managed health care plans (HMO, PPO, POS and related plans) preferred.
· Proficient in MS Office with experience in database management and spreadsheet creation and maintenance.
· Valid driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility, within region, and nationally by car and plane as needed. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.