The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the ongoing program management and renewal of programs for designated clients.
· Assists with and/or manages and provides high level service to assigned accounts to support client retention and meet/exceed client expectations. Supports department goals and objectives set out by the department executive and works to ensure results meet/exceed department practices and standards.
· Works independently and collaboratively with Program Solutions colleagues, as assigned, to assist with or manage all client facing activities to support assigned products.
· Assists with and/or facilitates post implementation activities for new and existing clients. This includes informing, collaborating and coordinating with internal key process teams, Program Solutions department colleagues, and other key internal and external stakeholders.
· Provides high level of proactive service to support the retention of assigned clients, typically small to mid-sized (50 to 3,000 members). This includes providing timely response and follow up; routine outreach to provide program utilization review and/or program consulting (quarterly basis, minimum); assessing client status, concerns and expectations; and maintaining positive working relationships.
· Provides internal operational support for designated Program Solutions team members.
· Ensures client goals are being met through appropriate allocation of resources, including best practice approaches and designated customer service approaches.
· Balances internal and external expectations with the objective to support efficient, cost-effective, and preferred practices. Solutions should strive to benefit the client and Company and be endorsed by internal stakeholders.
· Ensures timely and accurate key departmental and interdepartmental documentation of client interactions, activities, and issues, including client files, implementation and renewal checklists, and other assigned documentation.
· Identifies, understands and resolves client issues, keeping leadership abreast of issue status and escalating high level issues to ensure appropriate response and resolution. This includes establishing timelines for deliverables, when appropriate, and maintaining positive relationships while resolving issues.
· Conducts client and/or wellness champion trainings via telephone or webinar.
· Maintains updates and monitors client administrative portal.
· Completes assigned projects, assisting with the development and implementation of special wellness initiatives, promotional initiatives, and service enhancements.
· Accepts phone calls or returns phone calls from clients within the same business day of receipt, Monday through Friday.
· Maintains confidentiality of all member, practitioner, client and proprietary information.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in worksite/corporate health promotion/wellness, healthcare administrations or management, business administration ; or equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
· Minimum 2 years experience in worksite/corporate health promotion/wellness, disease management, health care consulting or health care client management.
· Proficient in MS Office, with intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Valid Driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
· Outstanding verbal, phone and in person, and written communication skills (email, client presentations and internal documentation/reporting).
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to access information, problems, issues, situations and procedures and seek support from manager when appropriate
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
· Ability to travel approximately 25%.
Mobility - Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements – Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Ability to travel within the facility. Ability to drive and travel by air.
Environmental Conditions - Usual office setting.