The Regional Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for but not limited to:
- Directs the approach and manages the corporate security organization within assigned region of responsibility. Researches and deploys technology solutions and innovative security management techniques to safeguard organization assets. Develops facility security design and planning and directs the installation standards for regional facilities.
- Manages the proprietary and contract security staff in maintaining security processes across the assigned region. Provides leadership to regional security team members. Completes performance reviews as required and facilitates the professional development of assigned staff.
- Directs the scope and approach and conducts security surveys, and inspections and submits recommendations and initiates corrective action for prevention or to meet regulatory compliance. Aligns regional security programs with business unit operations.
- Researches and condcuts preliminary investigations into criminal activities directed against the corporation. Coordinates efforts with law enforcement as deemed appropriate
- Reviews security incident reports, shift reports and other work product and directs appropriate follow-up action as necessary. Reviews statistical data and briefs senior management on the status of security issues.
- Responds to emergencies at corporate facilities located in assigned region and nationally.
- Prepares and manages the expense/capital operating budgets for assigned region
- Manages security planning and implementation for corporate event venues.
Qualifications for the Regional Loss Prevention Manager:
- Education: BS/BA required
- Experience: 8-10 years managing a corporate security organization
- Skills: Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Physical Security Professional (PSP) certification desired. Computer skills to include Windows-based applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
CVS Caremark - 2 years ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...