Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ensure adequate coverage for the 24/7/365 environment so that the Kronos Cloud & Hosted environments are running effectively at all times which includes continuous monitoring of all services, and ensuring that every reasonable effort is made to restore service as quickly as possible in the event of an outage.
- Coach and mentor senior and junior technicians to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture.
- Meet very aggressive environment availability, MTTR, and ticket handling objectives while providing hands-on leadership during network events.
- Coordinate the rollout of software updates, Infrastructure updates, network rearrangements, and the installation of new equipment and with various support organizations and minimizing Customer impact and maximizing the productivity of SOC resources.
- Develop, refine, and document SOC policies, processes, procedures, and associated systems requirements and drive their implementation and use as per pure ITIL V3 Framework and Kronos processes.
- Work with various Customer facing support functions to support and provide operational perspective to Environment upgrade and augment projects.
- Develop and report on metrics for the performance of the SOC and individual SC employees, including but not limited to MTTR, # of escalations, and tickets.
- Drive technical staff to monitor and resolve customer issues and accomplish objectives by being a role model to impress upon staff to be self-motivated with the ambition to problem-solve, learn and create their own mechanisms for resolving issues and most importantly, communicate effectively with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Plan projects, training, objectives, timelines, deliverables and milestones for the SOC
- To meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
- Willing to take ownership and take on other duties as assigned.
- Should have experience of working as Incident Manager for Cloud & Managed service environments
- Should have experience with Global organization and managing resources remotely.
- Well-versed in Windows.
- Well verse knowledge and Implementation of ITSM Tools (L1, L2 & L3).
- Experience with Infrastructure (Network, Servers, Storage, Backups) will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with iterative software development lifecycle models.
- Proven strong interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Collaborates with colleagues across the organization to get things done.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in making final decisions on administrative or functional activities of an Kronos Cloud System Operation Center.
- Experience working in and with cross-functional teams.
- Certifications in ITIL (IT Service Management), PMP preferred
- Work at help desk and true SOC / NOC environments.
- Some travel required
- Available for on call escalation on a rotational basis
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required Ability to identify and analyze Infrastructure, Network quality and operational processes and then drive corrective / preventative action plans.
- Strong working knowledge on ITIL (Incident / Problem / Change / Availability Management) and carry knowledge of managing true Cloud Hosted Operations environment.
- 8 plus years professional experience in a SOC or Enterprise environment involving a geographically distributed support model including 3+ years’ experience at the manager level or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred, or equivalent experience, certifications, and training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related area is preferred
- Must have managed 24x7 infrastructure operation for US based organization
- Hands on Experience of Incident handling and Operations - SLA, Escalation and Notification, Workload tracking.
- Experience of overseeing NOC/SOC operation to support Customer Hosted Infrastructure and/or server administration
Strong background in enterprise management tools like Manage Engine, Service NowTivoli, CA Unicenter, BMC, HP Open view/Operation Center would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing help desk workflows, processes and SLA matrix using tools like Service Desk, Remedy or similar tools
Kronos Incorporated - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...