Mgr IT –Manufacturing, Quality & Procurement Solutions– Buena Park, CA
Reporting to Amway’s IT Manager of Supply Chain Operations Solutions, this individual will lead the Manufacturing, Quality, and Procurement Solutions design team. This manager will provide day to day management and budget oversight for a team of IT architects and analysts designing innovative supply chain solutions for Amway’s business. This position is based in Buena Park, CA. and will require 20% travel to Ada, MI and other global Amway locations.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
The accomplished individual will demonstrate progressive experiences in :
- Plan, organize, and manage resources in the design and management of software applications to meet current and future business needs of the organization.
- Ensure that services are prioritized based on benefits, resources and risks.
- Partner with business units to define solutions requirements.
- Work with other managers to ensure the necessary processes and deliverables are leveraged across the organization
- Work with leadership to develop tactical and strategic directions for IT.
- Effectively manage capital and operational budget for the department .
- At least 8-10 years of related IT experience
- At least 8 years of experience in delivering manufacturing IT solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven experience leading teams of senior salaried professionals
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, global, matrix environment
- Ability to translate complex or technical items into simple clear communications, statements and/or diagrams
- Strong desire and ability to develop team members
An outstanding professional will have…
- BS/BA degree in Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Systems is required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and analytical skills
1 – 3 years of management or team leadership experience
- Experience with JD Edwards, plant floor data acquisition/data historians, and mobile technologies a plus.
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center ; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID XXXXBR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
Amway - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...