• Partner with business and IT to enable new fulfillment capabilities leveraging the IBM Sterling Commerce Multi-Channel Fulfillment Platform
Manage 6-7 skilled software engineers. Ensure that the team is: high performing, fully engaged, and adequately challenged
• Provide highly scalable and reusable services to meet Staples’ industry leading Supply Chain business objectives.
• Provide ongoing enhancements to a reporting infrastructure which enables both IT and the business to analyze transportation data, trends, and potential service-improvement opportunities.
• Drive systemic improvements, such as: SLA efficiencies, transportation cost-savings, enablement of Omni-Channel capabilities, and technological innovations to position Staples for continuing success.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
• 8-10 years in an analytical, results-driven environment
• Demonstrated IT Management experience across the full SDLC
• Deep understanding of core Supply Chain principles
• Significant experience within a services oriented architecture (SOA)
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior management and executive level
• Comfortable working both independently with minimal supervision and closely in a team setting.
• Experience with the IBM Sterling Commerce (Multi-Channel Fulfillment) platform
• Development/technical experience
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Staples is a world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities leader. In fact, we're one of the world’s top five online retailers...