Responsible for supporting our mission to serve, enliven and inspire. The Manager In Training will oversee leadership training and development as well as internal and external training initiatives designed to engage, educate and excite our F&B Colleagues.
• Working with Restaurant Manager in the creation, enhancement and facilitation of Food & Beverage orientation for Hotel service professionals.
• Create, administer and track results of FHR Service Standards Audits for the outlet, including assistance and feedback given for action to ensure lasting compliance.
• Responsible for review Reports, assessing trends and following up with various departments to create actions to improve/maintain results.
• A member of the hotel Learning Department creating specific information to produce uniform approach to Hotel training.
• Updating, reviewing and standardizing JTC’s or Job Task Checklists for Restaurants, to ensure accurate and consistent training.
• Assessing the department’s training & development programs and providing feedback to ensure a common direction toward the F&B goals and Hotel’s vision is being realized.
• Working together with department head to ensure that any individual training needs are standardized.
• Working with restaurant leaders to develop and execute a uniform on-boarding process for all new service professionals to the division.
• Participating and assisting with daily pass-ons and line up training.
• Conducting various training courses for restaurants (i.e. Suggestive Selling, Product Training, Service Standards etc)
• Coordination and/or facilitation of various training courses administered locally or by additional resources i.e.: Serve Safe
• Point of Sale/Cash Handling and Remittance training to ensure financial accuracy within food and beverage outlets.
• Assist in performing and reviewing Health & Safety inspections in departments and following up on any deficiencies observed.
• Maintain and promote a safe working environment.
• Collection/development of service initiatives to enhance overall Guest satisfaction, using specific training or shift briefing standards.
• Act as an operational resource within Food and Beverage as required.
• Interview, hire, train, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate
• Responsible for receiving, processing and investigating complaints made per the existing harassment policy.
• Three years experience in hotel Food and Beverage operation – luxury property preferred.
• Previous experience with hands on training – an asset.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
• Energetic, passionate, self-motivated and a strong team player.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills required.
• Displays high initiative and requires minimal supervision and direction.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential, P.O.S. system (Micros) an asset.
Turnberry Associates - 24 months ago
Turnberry Associates tries to turn real estate into gold. The company develops and manages commercial and residential real estate, primarily...