Finish Line's Retail Management Training Program opens up opportunities for career advancement and gets you started on a promising career with Finish Line.
JOB TRAINING Members of our Management Team are trained in the areas of:
With hands-on management training and a training program that is tops in the industry, we supply you all you need to know to become a successful Finish Line Manager.
- Store Operations
- Customer Service
- Employee Development
- Loss Prevention
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGING CAREER IN RETAIL? Our managers:
REQUIREMENTS FOR ASSISTANT MANAGERS
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Work with the hottest athletic shoes and apparel
- Develop hands-on skills managing people in a team
- Treat customers and fellow employees with respect
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE, CLICK APPLY NOW
- 4 year college degree helpful, but not required
- Prior retail experience or job in a team environment helpful, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership and work ethic
- High values and integrity
- Passion and desire for excellence
- Assistant Managers are hourly positions with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- All positions require agility, mobility, and physical exertion
(The Application Process should take approximately 15-20 minutes)
Please visit WWW.FINISHLINE.COM for more job openings and background of our company.
The Finish Line is racing for athletic footwear sales. The company sells performance and casual footwear and apparel through a pair of...