Finish Line's Retail Management Training Program opens up opportunities for career advancement and gets you started on a promising career with Finish Line.
JOB TRAINING Members of our Management Team are trained in the areas of:
With hands-on management training and a training program that is tops in the industry, we supply you all you need to know to become a successful Finish Line Manager.
- Store Operations
- Customer Service
- Employee Development
- Loss Prevention
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGING CAREER IN RETAIL? Our managers:
REQUIREMENTS FOR ASSISTANT MANAGERS
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Work with the hottest athletic shoes and apparel
- Develop hands-on skills managing people in a team
- Treat customers and fellow employees with respect
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE, CLICK APPLY NOW
- 4 year college degree helpful, but not required
- Prior retail experience or job in a team environment helpful, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership and work ethic
- High values and integrity
- Passion and desire for excellence
- Assistant Managers are hourly positions with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- All positions require agility, mobility, and physical exertion
(The Application Process should take approximately 15-20 minutes)
Please visit WWW.FINISHLINE.COM for more job openings and background of our company.
Monster - 23 months ago
The Finish Line is racing for athletic footwear sales. The company sells performance and casual footwear and apparel through a pair of...