The Internal Communications Manager will develop and execute Communications Plans for the businesses, in line with the overall business strategy and departmental/functional needs. The Internal Communications Manager will work closely with various departments throughout the organization (such as sales, marketing, IT, human resources, legal, clinical, compliance, etc) to define and implement appropriate communications to meet client needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- development and communication of key messages related to promotional programs, marketing information, sales rankings, payor relations, internal reimbursement and other relevant sales messages.
- Develop, execute and measure output against results of Communications Plan to support the achievement of the company’s strategy and objectives. This will include:
- identifying and/or creating appropriate communication vehicles and channels (on line, print, e-mail etc) to meet the communications needs of the business
- measurement and monitoring of plan success to inform future strategy, planning and adjustments to tactics/messaging.
No relocation allowance and negligble travel.
- Partners with the Communication leader to deliver key messages to the broader organization and highlight key successes to the business.
- Counsel leadership, as needed, on the use of communications to achieve business objectives.
- Work with Communications Team to provide internal communications support for the business as required.
- Promote, maintain and uphold the company’s brand in all communications to the organization.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook). HTML familiarity and experience using Content Management Software a plus.
- Graphic design software skills would be a bonus
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field, AND
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in communications, including PR and/or media relations, with progressive responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in a variety of communication media, particularly web-based channels.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and follow-through skills; excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen with ability to work in a global business environment and reach international audiences
- Ability to prioritize, work flexibly in a busy environment, and at all levels of an organization