Norbeck Technologies is located in Clinton MD. We are seeking Manager/ Lead Technical Support at Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
Manager / Lead Technical Support
MS Office Suite, and other Department of Navy or Department of Defense approved applications that are client installed as well as web based applications
- The main contractor Point of C ontact (POC) and responsible for management of all functions, staff, and scheduling. This task shall be technically proficient in all aspects of work required.
- This individual will assist with the development and update of department and service standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- The individual appointed to this task will supervise contracted personnel of this statement of work.
- Contractor must provide communication device (i.e., cell phone, pager, or blackberry) and provide schedule and contact information to NHCL
- K nowledge of network and systems account management, PC Software, PC/printer/scanner hardware, asset management, web and database development and maintenance
- K nowledge of office technology to include computers, software such as Excel, Microsoft Operating Systems XP and Window 7, and Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Acrobat Writer
- Knowledge of Business applications include, Defense Medical Logistics Support System (DMLSS), M2, Fast Data, EAS IV, SPNMIS,
contacting appropriate network engineer or support service agency as needed
- Knowledge of developing and updating standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- K nowledge of working with databases and understand the concepts of database logic, file tables and relational queries
- K nowledge of installing, repairing, and disposing of hardware ranging from centrally operated mainframe computers to desktop PC’s, printers, and other all other components
- K nowledge of procuring, installing, and updating on a continuing basis commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and government off-the-shelf (GOTS) software
- knowledge of general operational t asks such as general PC tech support, coordinating and monitoring mainframe and application server tasks, troubleshooting connection for systems to including clinical and business applications and peripherals and
- K nowledge to ensure all end user devices and any application or system must meet DISA Standard Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) as well as the Navy Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM) issued Authority to Operation (ATO) for Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune
- K nowledge of network and systems account management, PC Software, PC/printer/scanner hardware, asset management, web and database development and maintenance .
- Security + Certification
- Must possess Secret security clearance
- Some tasks may require standing, stooping, use of step ladder, and lifting. Must be able to lift moderate weight (up to 50 pounds) from the floor and transport computer peripherals to various hospital or clinic locations.
- Full Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Paid Short Term, Long Term Disability
Monster - 10 months ago