The main focus of this at-will position is to serve as a training manager and facilitator in the delivery of sales skills, business partner skills, employee and leadership development, and team building interventions, utilizing classroom training, group discussions, computer based training, supported self-study, side-by-side tutoring and coaching, and team development processes. The position also requires working with specialty team managers to assess and analyze individual and team performance, practices, and behaviors in order to develop appropriate leadership skills to improve overall effectiveness. The individual will be responsible for developing and presenting curriculum and creating all supporting documents, including pre and post intervention evaluations to measure targeted improvements. Where appropriate the individual will evaluate training participants and provide the evaluation feedback to managers and directors. They will also provide help as a backup trainer/facilitator for other classes offered by the CH Training & Development team. Adheres to company, division, and department vision, mission, and values.
- Provide coaching and training for new and existing employees and leaders
- Work with leaders to improve their coaching skills
- Work with employees and leaders to improve the use of CH sales, communication, organization and other performance skills and concepts
- Help T&D program leaders in the development and delivery of curriculum for new and existing employees and leaders
- Create training assessment tools such as quizzes and role plays
- Present training and facilitate other T&D interventions for employees, leaders, and teams
- Provide coaching to employees and leaders
- Act as a back-up trainer/facilitator for other classes and interventions
Experience & Education:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional classroom and instructional presence
- Demonstrated history of successful sales experience OR of successful sales or other training experience OR of successful management experience
- Proven ability to build relationships with leaders wherein they seek your advice and trust your judgment
- Self starter with the willingness and ability to learn new skills and information
- Able to plan and implement short and long-term goals
- Proven success with utilizing feedback and direction to modify goals and projects to better meet customer needs
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated competency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- 1 – 2 years professional training and development experience, OR 1 – 2 year of successful management experience, sales or other, including team training. 1-2 years sales experience a plus.
Note: Position descriptions are intended to serve as a guideline for typical duties and requirements of a position, but are not inclusive. Additional or different responsibilities within a reasonable scope of the position description may be added or deleted at any time at the discretion of management. Salary range designation may also be changed at any time at the discretion of management. EOE/AA employer.
- Previous training experience preferred, especially in leadership skills
- Experience within an inside/telephone sales environment preferred
- Management experience
Medical practices without a doctor in the house look to CHG Healthcare Services to find them one. The privately held company provides locum...