Position: Manager Marketing
Facility: Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
Reports to: Director Sales & Marketing
Working with the senior management team the Manager directs the overall development and delivery of the Marketing programs to achieve our corporate objectives. This includes developing the strategic marketing plan and all required collateral materials and programs to successfully launch Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.
Directs the development of the Marketing Plan. This includes the creative and required collateral materials for all channels.
Identify market segments and create specific strategies for each market.
3. Develop programs and materials to ensure the first year attendance and revenue goals are met and exceeded.
4. Recruit, hire and train staff as required
Manage pre-opening and operating budgets as it relates to the delivery of required programs.
Analyze monthly revenue and expense budget reports and provide updated forecasts as required.
Plan, develop and implement short and long term goals for the department and senior staff to help achieve company objectives.
Represent Ripley Entertainment and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada as required at community forums, special events and industry functions and serve as the Aquarium ambassador to the greater Toronto community.
Assist in the development of new programs and exhibits to maximize the guest experience within the aquarium.
Keep up to date regarding industry trends in order to bring new and relevant information to the Sales and Marketing team.
Special Skills and Qualifications:
Highly organized, team oriented and motivated
- 3-5 years’ marketing experience preferably in tourism hospitality or entertainment sectors.
- Preferably experience with either a start-up or new brand/product launch.
- Creative, articulate, friendly and outgoing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to creatively develop all required collateral and marketing materials to successfully promote and deliver programs.
Ripley Entertainment Inc. operates the most successful chain of walk-through attractions in the world (presently 48 attractions in 10...