Manager/Lighting Job Responsibilities:
- · Looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with management experience who has hands on experience developing mechanical product specifications with colleagues including those from other engineering disciplines;
- · To prepare part lists, mechanical drawings and engineering documents; and oversee others
- · To develop, test and evaluate designs;
- · To prepare and execute product development and improvement plans;
- · Design for manufacturability
- · Creative, accurate, and neat professional with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills up and down the candidate pipeline
- · Responsible for the implications of issues such as costs, safety and time constraints;
- · Experience with sheet metal, electrical standards, and a thorough understanding of electrical systems and enclosures from a purely mechanical perspective.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
At least 10 years experience in mechanical product design and solving mechanical design issues;
Hands-on professional, fluent in PRO-E (or expert in Solid Works with ability to pickup Pro-E quickly)
For more than 40 years, Crestron Electronics, Inc located in Rockleigh, NJ 07647 has been the world’s leading manufacturer of...