Manager Product Engineering
- The manager will lead team to provide CLM and test operation support.
· Organization and management of the TD CLM and Test Operation team to provide full support for customer quality, yield improvement, technology development and operations.
· Technical leadership and mentoring of TD EFA team
· Drive lot hold and bottleneck at CLM and Test steps
· Drive turn-around improvement activities at CLM and Test steps, e.g. sampling, parameter reduction etc
· Run daily lot on hold and disposition meetings for CLM and test steps
· Degree or Master Degree or PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Physics/Material Science.
· Minimum of 10 years experience in all types of semiconductor chemical analysis.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in engineering management, including hiring, managing shift employees and staff development
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a global matrixed team environment
· M.S. or Ph.D. strongly preferred
· Manufacturing Background
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).