Provide leadership and direction for daily manufacturing operations. Develop and maintain a high performance safety culture. Lead change to continuously improve operating procedures, manufacturing processes and provide superior customer service.
Provide proactive safety and health leadership by recognizing and rewarding employees who demonstrate good safety and health behaviors and providing immediate, specific and constructive feedback to employees who violate safety requirementsor demonstrate unsafe work behavior. identify workplace hazards, investigate incidents, educate all direct reports on established safety requirements, and ensure ongoing compliance with applicable safety-related policies and procedures.
Achieve production goals in areas of on-time delivery, superior quality, cost efficiency and embrace new product development initiatives within the organization.
Provide coaching, training and development to every employee within your designated area of responsibility including ongoing feedback.
Establish, evaluate and lead change to initiate and identify process improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing Management
- 5+ years managerial experience in manufacturing, preferably in the jewelry industry
- Results-driven approach to manufacturing with demonstrated quality and cost improvements
- Computer skills including MS Office and manufacturing operating systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Saturdays and additional hours as business needs dictate
- JD Edwards software or similar database
- Lean manufacturing principles and/or six-sigma experience
- APICS certification
- Advanced degree
Tiffany & Co. - 13 months ago