Manager Professional Marketing Communications
Create the global assets to promote the Commercial Organizations' products from campaign to brochures, or social media activation.
This role, in the Professional Marcom department, serves as project lead on professional communications projects targeting dental professionals, aligning with the designated business contact, other specialists on the team, and the agency loop team.
• Develops world-class educational toolkits, sales collateral and trade support based on in-depth knowledge of professional environment, customer needs and country/market needs.
• Manages professional trial/recommendation journey, achieving standout and preference with dental and healthcare professionals.
• Brings innovation to development of professional materials. Manages the creative agency and budget. May develop digital materials, professional online deployment, and website content management.
• Works directly with Professional Marketing Managers in markets to understand professional communications and trade requirements.
• Together with the team’s campaign managers, ensures integration between professional and consumer communications materials. Support claims integration into Professional materials, driving professional channel standout, with outstanding claims.
• Develops cross-category and cross BG communications materials.
• Adheres to FDA approval requirements; responsible for smooth transition of claims in all languages. Works closely with COs to ensure timely delivery of materials that meet quality (adhere to FDA approval requirements).
• Uploads and manages Marcom Xchange, for professional materials, and cost requirements.
• Optimizes and documents process related to campaign/material development, manages knowledge sharing, and adheres to and mangers the Red/Yellow Folder legal/advertising requirements per region/country.
The Philips Oral Healthcare team understands the success of their strategy lies with its team members.
By teaming up, they will be leaders in health and well-being, deliver meaningful innovation that improves people’s daily lives, and take pride in what the team achieves together.
This is a role for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager who wants to be a part of a team that is passionate about our products and the success and growth of our business.
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of international marcom experience
• Agency and client side communications experience
• Significant experience in professional marketing and campaign development
• Knowledge of relevant regulations regarding medical marketing
• Experience with marketing across channels (breadth)
• Background in B2Professional marketing
• Able to write and execute marketing briefs
• Understands Consumer Insights, VPH development and Consumer Segmentation
• Strong communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Work experience in multinational environment
• Proven brand champion
Philips is an equal opportunity employer.
Category Oral Healthcare-11022355
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Philips Global - 21 months ago
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations.. With sales of EUR...