Implement and oversee the day-to-day operations/production of the valuation team, including monitoring of production, quality and other operations matters. Plan and carry out quality control projects. Develop and maintain quality management systems, quality policies, programs, and initiatives. Identify, analyze, and develop metrics and improvements in productivity and quality of residential and commercial valuation service products.
- Manage the daily production of a team of valuation professionals to ensure business metrics are achieved.
- Manage all segments of operations systems, includes but not limited to quality, vendor management, AMC Legislation registration and maintenance, assignment of orders, tracking and management of orders in process, review of reports/products, delivery of reports/products to customers, customer satisfaction, procedures and policies.
- Manage the quality of the final product to ensure strong deliverable to client.
- Manage the daily non-tangible operations of team, including (but not limited to) time, attendance and staffing.
- Interact with other members of management to prioritize incoming jobs and ensure all necessary client expectations are met, including deadlines, job-specific requirements and reporting requirements.
- Evaluate workflow procedures and training needs to allow for continuous improvement of the team to increase profitability, efficiency of processes and promote consistency across the team.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in Business Administration or equivalent, Real Estate or Finance;
- 7-10 years of experience in the real estate and appraisal industry;
- 3-5 years Project / Program Management;
- 3-5 years experience managing/supervising staff;
- Residential and Commercial Valuation Operations Management experience;
- Training experience;
- Hands-on knowledge of real estate valuation, market analysis and credit risk; understanding of customer requirements;
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills;
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter.
RR Donnelley is a global provider of integrated communications. The company works collaboratively with more than 60,000 customers worldwide...