Minimum 5 years experience required
The Home Health Manager oversees day to day clinical care and operations for patients of the home health program and is accountable for providing leadership to nursing staff in the maintenance of professional nursing practice and provision of highest quality home health care. Accepts 24 hour responsibility and accountability for clinical care provision and outcomes under the direction of the Home Health Director.
- Must have either a current State of Maine Registered Nurse (RN) license or an RN license recognized by the Nurse Licensure Compact ( https://www.ncsbn.org/nlc.htm ). If RN licensure is from a compact state, must obtain a state of Maine RN license within 90 days of changing primary residency to Maine.
- Valid Maine driver’s license required.
- BLS certification required within 3 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred; must complete a BSN program within 6 years of hire if BSN degree not completed at hire.
- Minimum of five years clinical nursing experience required with at least one year of Community Health or Hospice experience preferred.
- Supervisory training and experience preferred .
- Must be self-directed, professional and exhibit leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of the practice of hospice and community health preferred.
- Must be current with professional nursing principles and practice.
- Must be knowledgeable of use of community resources.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must exhibit effective coaching skills.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications and use of electronic documentation required.
MaineGeneral Health - 8 months ago