As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Manager, Recruiting, is responsible for leading the recruiting efforts for the organization. S/he will manage a team of Recruiters and partner with the Director, Talent Acquisition to provide strategic direction in the development of recruitment and staffing strategies. The Manager, Recruiting, will work collaboratively with Sr. Management and the Organizational Development team to provide input and feedback on full life-cycle recruitment solutions including candidate sourcing, selection, recruiting, training, and on-boarding processes as well as materials and employer branding. The Manager, Recruiting, will develop, train, coach and provide feedback to recruiting team on performance, business needs, tools, compliance, reporting and metrics.
Bachelors Degree and 4 years experience
• Human Resources experience with emphasis in extensive interviewing, recruiting and employment experience.
• Minimum 5 years Recruiting experience including compliance components.
• Ability to work closely with Business and functional areas/teams to scope and measure recruiting system needs.
• Microsoft Office ability in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proficient with PeopleSoft and knowledge of web-based recruiting tools.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel to as needed
• Ability to lead HR/Recruiting team members to achieve company's desired recruiting results, creativity
• Ability to influence and "Sell" talent acquisition functions to internal customers
• Ability to train HR staff on methods, "best practices", and current trends in recruiting
• Ability to strategize with HR Generalists to develop recruitment efforts to support staffing goals. Ability to monitor and analyze results to provide recommendations for the continuous improvement of the centralized recruiting function.
• Thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques.
• Thorough knowledge of the Recruiting cycles and logistics (career fairs/info sessions, etc.)
• Must be able to speak/understand/read/write English
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Office Depot - 2 years ago