Manager Regional Operations Vidant Medical Group
1. Daily staff and provider resource management. Effective communication of standards and expectations with all staff and providers. Lead by example; Inspire and motivate staff to achieve organizational objectives. Promote individual growth and accountability. Maintain appropriate staffing levels as hiring authority for assigned practices, ensure compliance with workplace policies.
2. Ensure efficient practice performance though management of all operational aspects. Provide visible leadership to assigned locations. Implement best practices, measure and monitor outcomes. Working knowledge of all practice associated information systems.
3. Coordination of activities necessary to render compliant, quality patient care and ensure optimal access. Ensure throughput and scheduling templates maximize resources. Familiarity with regulatory aspects of Medicare, OSHA, HIPAA, etc. Promote patient satisfaction, safety, and commitment to CQI process.
4. Participate in the planning and development process and possess a thorough understanding of organizational strategy. Assist with regional practice integration planning. Support service line and product expansion in assigned practices as appropriate. Develop and maintain proficiency with practice start up operations.
5. Maintain a solid understanding of the budgeting and revenue cycle processes. Participate in establishing budgets for assigned practices. Understand cost control processes. Monitor financial performance progress and adherence to budget. Develop proficiency in analyzing revenue cycle performance data and participate in developing processes to improve operating metrics.
Four year college degree required. Minimum of one year practice management experience in a healthcare setting required.
1 full - time vacancy. Position is located in Edenton, NC
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
Vidant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA Applications for Vidant Health and its subsidiary corporate entities are accepted and employees are chosen for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.
Vidant Medical Center
- 2 years ago - save job