- Liason in Global Controllers office between Internal Audit and Controllers office world-wide. Focuses on minimizing Sarbanes Oxley Risk, especially related to Information Technology General Computer Controls (ITGC’s).
- Represents business in review of deficiencies and follows up on remediation plans
- Oversees the management and maintenance of Company Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance software, using SAP GRC 10.0 Access Control
- Ensures deficiency and remediation protocol is followed on a global basis
- Drives consistency in business processes where applicable
- Manages and maintains compliance with accounting standards across the global organization
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- CISA, CPA
- ITGC Experience
- Audit Experience, or IT Audit experience
- SOX Experience
Manager, SOX - Controllers Office
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...