OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. is a leading IT Solutions Provider with an exceptional track record of delivering results to its clients. With over 27 years of experience, time tested business acumen and a unique vendor neutral approach that ensures unbiased solution design, OnX is one of the world's leading IT Solution Providers. We "Design Build and Operate" complex, best-of-breed data and data center solutions for highly recognizable customers.
Our team is an elite group of industry veterans and we share the common goal of making OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. the most respected, agile, strategic, solution-centric leader in our space.
OnX Enterprise Solutions is recognized as one of this year’s Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the third consecutive year.
Currently we are seeking a Manager Sr. PMO.
Responsible for the project management function within the U.S, providing leadership, coordination and management of US PMO team and activities; maintains a standard approach to project management and serves as a change agent for continuous improvement through improved/enhanced methodologies; applies project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques in supporting project managers and driving the development and application of project management methodology and culture.
- In consultation with the Canadian PMO, creates and continually updates procedures to improve processes within the US PMO.
- Works with organizational representatives to develop standardized procedures related to the Professional Services and Consulting organization.
- Ensures the US Project Managers capture Intellectual Capital gathered from the delivery of their projects.
- Works with clients, OnX Solution Architects, CTO and OnX Account Executives to define scope of projects, review effort estimation, risk and pricing.
- Review Statements of Work developed by the Solution Managers from a Project Management perspective to validate that it reflects appropriate definition of scope, roles & responsibilities, deliverables, timeline and pricing.
- Provides support to the Solution Managers and CTO on leading simple and complex RFPs/Proposals
- Ensures that US PMO team is delivering projects on-time, within budget, of high quality and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Distributes workload amongst the US Project Management team to ensure appropriate utilization.
Ensures that the US Project Management team conducts lessons learned for troubled projects to determine how to avoid in future opportunities/engagements
- Tracks project metrics for all US projects and maintains accountability for management of US project portfolio; works with senior management and Canadian PMO to provide strategic and tactical advice on program/project planning and execution
- Provides mentorship to the US Project Management team.
- Presents proposed and completed projects to individuals, groups, boards, and executives for the purpose of providing information as well as to seek approval for project implementation, funding, and other resources.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Handles US project escalations and manages client and internal OnX resources’ expectations. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Steps in on occasion to help supplement the team in managing projects during temporarily high peaks.
- Track and report on Project Management team utilization and project profitability.
- Identify “at risk” projects early in the Project Life Cycle to implement solution(s) to bring the project(s) back on track.
- Review recognized revenue report to ensure accuracy and ensure accurate project invoicing.
- Assist the US Professional Services & Consulting organization to achieve revenue and gross margin targets by helping to win opportunities and deliver projects profitably.
- PMP Certified
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 5 years experience in managing a team of IT Project Managers within a matrix organization to implement IT projects
- Experience managing Infrastructure projects and exposure to ITIL is an asset
- Proficient using MS Project and MS Office
- Excellent client and team management skills working collaboratively with employees, partners, vendors and clients’ various functional areas, lines of business and technology groups
- Excellent working knowledge of Project Management Methodology and Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid understanding of contractual agreements (e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreement, Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work, Teaming Agreement)
- Strong leadership qualities with ability to motivate and influence
- Excellent communicator, strong presentation skills, leadership skills, results oriented, adaptable to change, exceptional problem solving ability
- Required to travel approximately 20 % of the time
OnX Enterprise Solutions - 16 months ago