Provides leadership and overall management in the areas of recruitment, with direct accountability for leadership talent. Continually monitors and forecasts staffing needs, and develops/revises our people strategies and plans in the areas of recruitment to ensure adequate pools of qualified candidates exist to fill critical management positions. Ensures diversity is embedded in our processes and reflected in our workforce representation. Actively works with MD&T team to ensure company goals are met.
- Recommends and implements staffing strategies designed to source and select the best internal and external talent to key management positions.
- Prepare annual workforce forecast plans ensure an adequate supply of talent.
- Ensures that company develops a pipeline of talent who are fully qualified and ready to move into key operations and sales positions when they occur.
- Work closely with Staffing Managers and Training and MD Managers to share best practices and provide assistance on critical issues and coordinate planning and implementation of initiatives across all regions.
- Develops selection criteria and screening processes, ensuring that diversity is embedded within, to achieve recruitment that fulfills annual workforce forecasted needs
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems to monitor, measure and report on activities, costs, and achievements.
- Responsible for executive talent management and recruitment to include locating, researching and interviewing various candidate pools of executive level individuals
5 – 7 years experience
Education (Highest Level)
American Sales Company - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
NASCO, North American Sales Company was founded in 1991 by its current president Donald J Goldberg. With over 20 years experience in...