BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
The Manager Strategy is a key member of the Strategy team that reports into the CFO. The Manager Strategy will assist in developing and implementing corporate strategy, support the development of BU strategies, identify M&A targets, lead special project initiatives and facilitate Board of Director communications.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
• Assist in the strategic planning process and facilitate content development for each BU and function.
• Assist in strategic plan development for Del Monte Foods as a whole and each BU/SBU.
• Help to train/coach the organization on strategy development and planning.
Corporate Strategy and Business Development
• Assist in development of M&A and business alliance strategies.
• Help cultivate a proactive pipeline of attractive opportunities.
• Lead day-to-day management and coordination of cross-functional teams and external partners (e.g., investment bankers, consultants) to evaluate mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, business development, and corporate strategy initiatives.
• Assist in development of financial analyses (e.g., discounted cash flow analyses) to evaluate above opportunities.
• Coordinate due diligence efforts on potential acquisition and joint venture targets.
Board of Director Meetings and Senior Executive Support
• Help develop the agenda and content for the Board of Directors meetings.
• Coordinate with Del Monte management to prepare quarterly Board of Directors presentations.
• Develop fact bases, points of view, and/or white papers in response to questions from CEO/CFO.
• Help lead critical corporate projects from defining project scope, managing day-to-day progress, and developing and presenting recommendations to Executive team.
•At least 2 years of experience at a strategy consulting firm (McKinsey, Bain, BCG) or investment bank (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley)
•Experience in Packaged Goods is a plus but is not required
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics (e.g., able to conduct marketing analyses, valuation/deal models, opportunity assessments)
•Strong communication skills (e.g., presentations, executive-level interaction)
•Able to develop strong cross functional relationships and lead cross functional projects
•Strong business acumen
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and Pension Plan
Del Monte Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ALL RESUMES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH WWW.DELMONTEFOODS.COM TO BE CONSIDERED.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
No agency solicitations. No third party recruiters.
Big Heart Pet Brands
- 22 months ago - save job