U.S. Tax Compliance & tax accounting experience with a large public accounting firm or multinational corporation.
Proficiency in tax/financial software systems, packages and general ledger applications.
Strong tax technical and accounting skills.
Strong communication and management skills.
MS in Taxation
Tax experience within a multinational environment.
Experience in dealings with outsource/off-shore providers.
- Assist in managing the preparation/review of the federal income & miscellaneous tax returns as prepared by external providers.
- Assist with the management and review of GSK's tax provisions.
- Assist with the defense of GSK's tax filings and positions.
- Analyze and monitor details of high profile tax accounts minimizing risk within the process.
- Coordination of tax technology initiatives while focusing on model efficiencies and increased automation.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of U.S. & Canadian tax regulations and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline - 22 months ago
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...