Provide direct support to the Senior Manager of Financial Reporting in preparing quarterly SEC reports. Provide direct support to the Senior Director of Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting on SEC and U.S. GAAP technical accounting issues. Provide direct support for standalone financial statement preparation and audits. Routinely provide technical accounting guidance related to contracts, revenue recognition, leases, derivatives, new rule implementations, impairment analyses, asset retirement obligations, business combinations, acquisitions, divestitures and restructuring initiatives. Collaborate with senior finance staff on accounting and reporting matters. Manage the continuous review, development and update of the Global Accounting Policies database. Manage the continuous review and update of new accounting pronouncements for issuance in a monthly newsletter. Provide accounting assistance to the Corporate Accounting group in their management of the consolidation of financial statements.
- BS in Accounting with at least 7 years of experience and 5 of which have been in public accounting.
- Candidates should be a CPA with technical accounting and SEC reporting experience.
- Strong writing skills required.
- XBRL and Clarity FSR experience a plus.
- Graduate degree a plus.
- Airline industry experience a plus.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: email@example.com
Atlas Air, Inc. - 16 months ago