The Manager Technical Support oversees the management of teams responsible for receipt, logging, and resolution of customers’ production support issues. The role is responsible for the customer’s ‘end to end’ Production Support experience for multiple product lines, via Support Analysts across multiple geographies.
- Owns planning for their team’s success and manages their work in a manner that delivers customer delight and employee engagement in a cost-effective manner.
- Initiates and maintains contact with internal and external organizations and individuals to ensure appropriate cooperation, coordination, and information exchange, with the goal of properly developing the staff and providing high-level support services for ACI customers.
- Manages a team of 10-12 analysts of varying levels, monitoring and ensuring support is consistently delivered within service level agreements and quality standards.
- Drives to ensure targets are achieved and reviews work levels, looking for aging cases, quality and activity levels.
- Partner closely with peers, building co-operation and co-ordination of teams and functions to ensure a customer focused view is taken at all times.
- Contribute to the interviewing process to ensure the team is staffed appropriately against agreed upon selection criteria/specification.
- Responsible for new starter “assimilation”, ensuring appropriate training, mentoring and coaching is available for all staff and tracking execution against development plan.
- Ensure the appropriate mixture of skills and seniority of staff within group – minimizing single points of failure.
- Manage employee performance and group productivity. Regularly evaluate individual employee job performance, providing constructive suggestions for improvement and rewarding accomplishments.
- Communicate frequently with staff through group meetings and individual sessions, ensuring issues/input from staff is listened to and that company/department strategy/goals/decisions are communicated promptly.
- Handle customer complaints and escalations through to resolution or further escalation to the Director, Global Help24.
- In the absence of the Director, Global HELP24, be available as a point of contact for all Support management issues.
- Other tasks as assigned. Work Location: USA - Waltham No. of Positions 1 Minimum Qualifications •Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of technical support management.
- Experience working to defined levels of service delivery.
- Experience managing in a follow-the-sun support model.
- Experience providing regular staff performance reviews.
- Leading and motivating technical teams of 10+ analysts/engineers.
- Experience managing customer escalations. Highly Desired Qualifications •Previous experience working in an application support role supporting/managing electronic payment or cash management applications. Position Category Regular F/T
ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies around the...