The Training Manager manages all aspects of the Cameron Training Facility, including processes, programs, maintenance, and HSE.
The Training Facilities Manager manages the facility staff, maintenance, schedule, and HSE. The Training Facilities Manager develops standard facility methods, processes, and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads and markets the utilization of the training facility.
- Supervises training, administrative, and maintenance staff.
- Develops facility operating procedures and standards.
- Creates and manages the training facility schedule.
- Implements and manages facility HSE programs.
- Manages facilities projects, maintenance, and other initiatives.
- Ensures facilities procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Produces and maintains facilities management reports.
- Conducts facility tours with customers and employees
- Creates Cameron enterprise training standards for topics and functions that span across divisions.
- Develops and implements enterprise training measurement and testing standards.
- Consults with internal stakeholders to identify training needs and recommend training solutions.
- Uses the Learning Management System (LMS) to implement training solutions.
- Collaborates with suppliers to develop and implement training solutions.
- Manages the facility budget.
- Leads and markets training programs to meet Cameron needs.
- Participate on and/or lead global initiatives as required Job Requirements/ Qualifications •Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in training and development or related filed. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8-10 + years training experience
- Facility management experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Training management experience
- Training needs analysis experience
- Training program implementation experience
- Curriculum development experience
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and principles
- Facilitation/Instructor experience
- Classroom management skills
- Instructional design experience
- Training program measurement experience
- Project management experience
- LMS experience preferred
- May be required to travel minimum 25% of the time
Cameron - 21 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...