Manage paid search marketing programs for Sears Holdings. Direct external agencies in all aspects of search marketing strategies to deliver against revenue goals.
- Assist in directing the external search agency in running online programs to hit goals
- Participate in internal planning and campaign strategies
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement SEO/SEM strategies to enhance website presence.
- Develop comprehensive reporting, analysis and management of the SEO/SEM activities for management review.
- Evaluate program performance to identify areas of optimization & growth
- Assist in managing paid search (PPC) programs across a large selection of categories, increase performance & drive qualified traffic.
- Continue improvement of datafeed program to increase presence and performance
- Distribute SEO recommendations from agency and facilitate implementation with internal IT team
- Manage budget caps while hitting revenue and performance goals
- Provide accurate and timely invoice processing
- Provide reporting as needed to quantify successes and opportunities for online marketing efforts
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Project management experience – detail orientated, ability to manage tight deadlines and multi-task
- Experience in managing PPC programs on Google, Yahoo, and MSN
- Experience managing datafeeds & comparison shopping engines
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working in an online channel
- Bachelors degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Business
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing or advertising experience and minimum 2 years online experience
- Organic Search experience is a plus
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...